We just returned from a nine day stay at the resort. After 20 plus years of going to Puerto Vallarta this was a huge leap for our group of 6, but I'm afraid Vallarta has lost us for good. With a myriad of restaurants and bars you are never at a loss for things to do or places to go. The rooms are clean and modern, but what did it for us was the service. From Katrin at the front desk to Benito at the bellboy stand, everyone went out of their way to be sure we were having the best vacation ever. We even made use of the medical services available at the resort and he too was awesome. We were in the "select" area which I would highly recommend for those traveling without children. The only "downer" had nothing to do with the resort. I would like to appeal to the French and French-speaking Canadians....please bring your manners when you go on vacation. We are not in a starving refugee camp where you have to fight for food. Very, very rude people.
Give this resort a look folks, you'll leave while planning next year's return!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandos Caracol Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caracol Beach
- Sandos Caracol Eco Hotel
- Sandos Caracol Beach Resort Spa
- Sandos Select Club
- Sandos Caracol Mexico
- Hotel Sandos Caracol Eco
- Caracol Village Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sandos Caracol Beach & Spa Mayan Riviera
- Sandos Caracol Resort
- Sandos Caracol Riviera Maya