“Absolutely the most wonderful dining experience ever”
Review of Oh Lala!

Oh Lala!
Reserve with OpenTable
Oh Lala! is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,326 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The cuisine at Oh Lala! Is a refreshing change from that of other, more conventional restaurants. Guests are treated like good old friends in a relaxing atmosphere coupled with personalized service and good food. Opened in January, 2011, by co-owners George and Mikaela, Oh Lala! Offers personalized experiences for its guests, ranging from a laidback sampling of hors d'oeuvres and wines, to a leisurely look at the full menu. With a total of 9 tables divided between the indoor and outdoors seating, and an open kitchen, Chef George, Mikaela, and their staff, make sure that every visit to Oh Lala, International Cuisine by George, Is a unique and a delicious one.
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Mikaela and George and the staff at oh lala are truly amazing. My wife and I experienced not one but two wonderful dining experiences at oh lala..after the first visit we had to go back. There was not one thing I could possibly be negative about. They have managed to take care of every detail, amazing food, atmosphere, presentation and incredible staff..dont change a thing! Our second visit even out did the first one - and that is truly rare for any restaurant to do.

1  Thank Derek K

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great again this year. Best place in Playa. Congratulations to Mikaela and George on your new location. Thanks for a fabulous dinner. Our server Marco was great too!

1  Thank Travelbugs81246
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I made reservations two weeks in advance based on other helpful reviews. I am happy that I did. I had my 10yr Anniversary dinner there and the whole experience was fantastic for me and my wife. The staff were so warm and happy to have us. Quiet setting off the hustle and bustle of 5th Avenue. The food was remarkable. From the appetizers to the main courses to desert. I highly recommend Oh Lala!

1  Thank mmickfinn
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Booked this via email three weeks before leaving for Playacar and were so glad that we did. Amazing salads and steaks. The meat was very tender. Nice added touch was the surprise birthday dessert for my husband's birthday. Wine was also very good. Mikaela and the rest of the staff were amazing with their customer service. We will be back for a visit during our next vacation in Playa del Carmen!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This is a small, boutique restaurant. They have 10 tables and serve 30 tables a night. It is difficult to get reservations so you should make them several days in advance. We were unable to get a reservation, but took a chance and stopped by. Fortunately for us, a party failed to appear, so we were able to be seated. We had the Butter Soy Tuna for our main course. It was melt in your mouth delicious. We had the nordic salad, which was also excelent, and the a mushroom appetizer, which was good. We look forward to returning here next year.