“Yummy, the tuna steak was one of the best!”
Review of Oh Lala!

Oh Lala!
Reserve with OpenTable
Oh Lala! is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,305 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The cuisine at Oh Lala! Is a refreshing change from that of other, more conventional restaurants. Guests are treated like good old friends in a relaxing atmosphere coupled with personalized service and good food. Opened in January, 2011, by co-owners George and Mikaela, Oh Lala! Offers personalized experiences for its guests, ranging from a laidback sampling of hors d'oeuvres and wines, to a leisurely look at the full menu. With a total of 9 tables divided between the indoor and outdoors seating, and an open kitchen, Chef George, Mikaela, and their staff, make sure that every visit to Oh Lala, International Cuisine by George, Is a unique and a delicious one.
Reviewed March 5, 2014

You won't be disappointed. This is a real gem. Must try the tuna steak, it's very yummy!

Service was great as well. I was not feeling too well that day and the girl there noticed there and ask how can help me. Really feel that they care about their customers.

Strongly recommended!

There are newer reviews for Oh Lala!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was by far one of the best dining experiences I have ever had. Chef George will take your palette on a journey with the best flavors which were so perfectly balanced. Everything we ordered was prepared to perfection. An intimate dining experience in Playa del Carmen away from the main strip, I will never forget this restaurant.

The curry was an unexpected addition to a menu with a variety of choices, and it was fantastic. This intimate dining experience with my parents and boyfriend was accompanied by the best service and a beautiful restaurant and presentation. Worth every Peso!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We went three times to Oh Lala, twice my wife and I,and once with another three friends. The food is excellent, the presentation beautiful, the atmosphere very serene, but it is the personalized service offered by the two owners - Marika and George - that makes this place very special. When in PDC one has to visit Oh Lala at least once. But you have to make reservations.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We were in the Mayakoba area for a vacation. On our 4th evening we had reservations at OH LALA in Playa del Carmen for my birthday. Upon our arrival, the hostess/owner greeted us warmly and the amazing service did not stop there. The wine, food, service, etc. exceeded our expectations. This is a MUST if you are in or near Playa del Carmen. You will not be disappointed. Throughout the remainder of our trip, we continuously recommended OH LALA to every person we encountered (whether locals or visitors). Thank you OH LALA for a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Fabulous word can not express. Dinner has not even started yet and I am impressed! This place is great They even added sugar in the sangria for me! This place is a must!!!!!!