“Incredible!!!”
Review of Oh Lala!

Oh Lala!
Reserve with OpenTable
Oh Lala! is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,366 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The cuisine at Oh Lala! Is a refreshing change from that of other, more conventional restaurants. Guests are treated like good old friends in a relaxing atmosphere coupled with personalized service and good food. Opened in January, 2011, by co-owners George and Mikaela, Oh Lala! Offers personalized experiences for its guests, ranging from a laidback sampling of hors d'oeuvres and wines, to a leisurely look at the full menu. With a total of 9 tables divided between the indoor and outdoors seating, and an open kitchen, Chef George, Mikaela, and their staff, make sure that every visit to Oh Lala, International Cuisine by George, Is a unique and a delicious one.
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I can seriously say Oh La La is one of the 5 best restaurants I have ever been to in my life. Don't miss the Tuna Focaccia! The steak is also amazing!! Service couldn't be better! I went there with my girlfriend. We both had two courses and payed under $100 USD including a bottle of wine. Oh La La definitely deserves to be the #1 rated restaurant in Playa

4  Thank jolulaba
Write a ReviewReviews (2,057)

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is a must if you want an outstanding meal and service. The owner and chef George and his wife Mikaela are outstanding. I had the filet and was great. The Oh Lala dinner salad is a must. My friend had the tuna and rated at the top. They are moving down the street, slightly larger seating inside with air. Numero Uno !!

3  Thank Ray W
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is such a great place. We dined here with friends and three kids under the age of five. They welcomed our large party and did everything to make our experience wonderful. They only have seven tables and its reservations only but it is so worth it. It's a hidden gem in Playa! Seriously, don't miss it!

3  Thank Stwilkinson
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My partner went alone to this restaurant last week and insisted I went back with him. I am so glad Ai did, as I have just had the best meal I can remember. The filet was delicious as was the starter. We are planning a trip back next week and Oh Lala will be one of the highlights. Wonderful staff as well who made us feel so welcome and remembered my partner's name from his first visit. Exquisite.

3  Thank Fernandolazzeri
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Fantastic food with an attention to detail. The staff were charming and attentive, the food was delicious, the experience intimate, and an overall great experience.

Will definitely come back.

1  Thank chriscapre