“Delicious and welcoming”
Review of Titi Panini Pasta & Salad Bar - CLOSED

Titi Panini Pasta & Salad Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fresh and delicious way of serving paninis and pastas. Come and mix some vegatables from our salad bar, full with local and seasonal vegetables. Don't miss owr fresh mint-lemonade or home-made iced tea. Excellent vegetarian options. Also have gluten-free or whole wheat pasta.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I had a few meals at Titi Panini during my stay at Playa del Carmen. The food is fresh and delicious. Their freshly squeezed green juice is amazing! The staff is welcoming and professional. It is located on a quiet street, but just 2 blocks away from the beach, so it is a great place to escape the tourist crowd/prices/traders of 5th avenue.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Mariana cooked our fresh fish for us and it was DELICIOUS! I am NOT a fish eater but I had seconds. The service was 5 star and Arturo and Mariana made us feel at home. I cannot wait to go back and try more of their menu! Their zuccini soup was beyond delicious! I highly recommend Titi Panini!

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

If you want something simple, nutricious, healthy, on a budget and with great service, you wont go wrong with this small place with a wide variety of salads, paninis and great refreshing drinks.
Take one of the tables close to the street, as you will find a nicer breeze than going into the covered area closer to the kitchen.
The owner is always available for suggestions or any other info you might need.
Buen provecho!!

1  Thank epole
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in here for lunch. A great selection of pastas and paninis, refreshing drinks etc. You get to make your own salad at the salad bar with any meal too.

I had the Green panini (lettuce, goat cheese, caramelised onion & avocado) which was not like your average panini, it was so light and filling and tasty!
We had cranberry and lime iced tea...it was so good we also tried the mint lemonade which was so refreshing on a hot day.

Very impressed with our dining experience here, and for the price (274 MXN) 2 paninis & 4 drinks, that is pretty reasonable value for Playa Del Carmen. Nice modern, clean, food freshly made & friendly staff.

1  Thank M1ntym3l
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We spotted this little gem of a restaurant with its green tables & inviting chic look while walking to Walmart a few years back & it has quickly become a favorite go-to spot. We were impressed with the fresh salad bar and the homemade tasty paninis with so many topping choices. (a welcome change of pace from tacos and enchiladas etc. ) We met Arturo and his wife Marianna who own the restaurant & obviously put their heart & soul into this lovely spot. Marianna does the cooking & Arturo serves up the food & drinks in a fun laid back way. My husband had the beef panini with Dijon, caramelized onions with melted mozzarella on grilled panini bread! He thoroughly enjoyed it, and I had a creamy linguine with sweet peppers, asparagus and grilled chicken topped with fresh Parmesan that Mariana made to order for me as that was what I was in the mood for!) Oh lala it was so good & enough to feed me for dinner. We thoroughly enjoy
the fresh salad bar with mixed lettuces, marinated tomatoes, sweet peppers, cheese, alfalfa sprouts and other assorted veggies & comes with Marianna's homemade salad dressings. Arturo likes to whip up specialty drinks including smoothies which is great for kids! Very reasonably priced (I think most dishes including the salad bar are around 90 pesos). Homemade desserts top off your meal at Titi. We eat here often and it has never been disappointing! (plus it's away from the hustle & bustle and priceyness of 5th ave. Keep up the good work Arturo & Marianna!