“Great food, great price, great hosts”
Review of Titi Panini Pasta & Salad Bar - CLOSED

Titi Panini Pasta & Salad Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: Fresh and delicious way of serving paninis and pastas. Come and mix some vegatables from our salad bar, full with local and seasonal vegetables. Don't miss owr fresh mint-lemonade or home-made iced tea. Excellent vegetarian options. Also have gluten-free or whole wheat pasta.
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great food, great price, great hosts”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I was in Playa Del Carmen for a good two months and stopped by this place with various friends countless times for lunch but mainly for dinner. I never had a meal there I did not really enjoy and the couple that run the restaurant are very lovely and entertaining. It is difficult to find a restaurant like this one in my opinion in PDC, especially if you are looking for a healthy option. Thanks guys! Jose

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jose T

“Great italian panini, cheap and excelent service!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

One of my favorite places in Playa to eat cheap, tasty and healthy. Owners are always there, lovely couple, and all my compliments to the girl which is chef, food is amazing.

• Visited October 2013
“Very good pasta, great salad!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My wife and I stopped here for lunch, and were not disappointed. Great pasta, and very good salad. Reasonable price, good location, and friendly proprietor. Definitely recommended!

• Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Very good salad, pasta and panini”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We eat here twice - good to venture off 5th Av and better food than most that are on 5th. Very clean, small place run by owners; wife does the cooking in a tiny kitchen and husband is the waiter. The first time we ate here I would have given it 5 stars; excellent salad, excellent Panini's and pasta and friendly service. the second time I think we had chosen a bad day; there were some other customers and I think this placed a strain on their ability to cope. The Panini's were a bit overdone and many of the items on the menu were no available. In spite of this it was still better tan most of the vegetarian food we had eaten elsewhere. Well worth a visit whilst in Playa, especially for vegetarians

• Visited August 2013
austin
“Best Pasta in Playa del Carmen & Best Burger too!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Well, we were at Playa last week and wanted a good pasta. I browsed Tripadvisor and found Titi Panini. Owner is always there, service is great and pasta is better!
My three sons tried different pastas and all agreed was great. My wife and I tried Penne Arrabiata and tasted spicy as we wanted it to be.
You get free salad bar with every entree, and have a choice of lemonades that are great too.

We were so pleased with flavor that went back for a second time as one of my sons really wanted pasta again!
I ordered a beef panini aka hamburger and it was great too. Actually had been searching with taxi guys burgers for a couple of days before trying Titi's and honestly, even though is a Panini and Pasta Place, they have great "burgers"'too!!

Finally, on our way back to Cancun's Airport, again, my son ordered his Tomato Sauce Spaghetti to go!
Congrats and you wont go wrong with this place!

• Visited July 2013