New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Very good salad, pasta and panini” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Titi Panini Pasta & Salad Bar - CLOSED

Titi Panini Pasta & Salad Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: Fresh and delicious way of serving paninis and pastas. Come and mix some vegatables from our salad bar, full with local and seasonal vegetables. Don't miss owr fresh mint-lemonade or home-made iced tea. Excellent vegetarian options. Also have gluten-free or whole wheat pasta.
London, United Kingdom
“Very good salad, pasta and panini”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We eat here twice - good to venture off 5th Av and better food than most that are on 5th. Very clean, small place run by owners; wife does the cooking in a tiny kitchen and husband is the waiter. The first time we ate here I would have given it 5 stars; excellent salad, excellent Panini's and pasta and friendly service. the second time I think we had chosen a bad day; there were some other customers and I think this placed a strain on their ability to cope. The Panini's were a bit overdone and many of the items on the menu were no available. In spite of this it was still better tan most of the vegetarian food we had eaten elsewhere. Well worth a visit whilst in Playa, especially for vegetarians

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

austin
“Best Pasta in Playa del Carmen & Best Burger too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Well, we were at Playa last week and wanted a good pasta. I browsed Tripadvisor and found Titi Panini. Owner is always there, service is great and pasta is better!
My three sons tried different pastas and all agreed was great. My wife and I tried Penne Arrabiata and tasted spicy as we wanted it to be.
You get free salad bar with every entree, and have a choice of lemonades that are great too.

We were so pleased with flavor that went back for a second time as one of my sons really wanted pasta again!
I ordered a beef panini aka hamburger and it was great too. Actually had been searching with taxi guys burgers for a couple of days before trying Titi's and honestly, even though is a Panini and Pasta Place, they have great "burgers"'too!!

Finally, on our way back to Cancun's Airport, again, my son ordered his Tomato Sauce Spaghetti to go!
Congrats and you wont go wrong with this place!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We went last night after reading several reviews. My wife and two kids, we had a great experience. Good service, clean, modern and most importantly good food. The kids enjoyed the spaghetti in a red sauce and we enjoyed the seafood spe iCal over pasta. We recommend it!

Visited June 2013
“Best in playa !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Walking around playa we searched for a place that didnt look as if the cook also does the cleaning. From the minute you see this place you understand how higher its standarts are considering the surrounding restaurants. It is apparent that everything was thought of, and the good nature of the experience is reflected by that. There is a FREE fresh salad bar and the lasagne I ordered was great. Definitely recommended!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Gallup, New Mexico
“Excellent, excellent, excellent food! Great hosts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Wow! Always excellent! Big city food, sophisticated meals in a very casual setting, at a reasonable cost.
Titi is a block and a half off of " 5th Avenue " on 10th Norte, in a small open air cafe - bright green decor, very simple, shadowed by large trees. I found Titi 4 years ago upon recommendation for dinner, and now hit this place at least 2-3 times each visit.
Mariana's pasta is light and incredibly flavorful, not the heavy stuff I think of back home. I was recommended the 'pasta with tuna' at lunch - something I wouldn't of ordered otherwise. . . wow! This is not the same tuna in the States!
After a full day of activity i returned later that week and told Arturo I was very hungry - he hit the spot with a huge dish of lasagna loaded with meat. I was amazed how light the pasta was.
A well stocked, organic salad bar with veggies, nuts/grains, comes with the pasta. Titi is one of the few places I have no problem eating a salad in Mexico as I have no doubt the quality of the food.
Entrees from $8-10?! With a great salad bar?! Whoa!!
Yes, you are reading this correctly!
I highly recommend you add Titi to your list of a great meal to experience in Playa, and get to know Arturo and Mariana. They'll take good care of you, and you'll soon be friends!
Gracias amigos!