“Another stellar evening at Los Murales”
Review of Los Murales

Los Murales
Ranked #159 of 1,333 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Discover Los Murales, a place where a love of fine art and food comes together, where you will find artistry everywhere you look, from the murals on the walls to the exquisitely presented food on your plate.The Los Murales menu is a true marriage of flavors. The finest fish and seafood are blended with fruit, vegetables and spices from all over the world to create dishes that are a delight for the senses: taste, smell and sight. Every bite is a sensation, an experience that you will want to repeat over and over again.The restaurant owes its name to its six murals superbly crafted in Byzantine mosaics. They are truly magnificent. Inspired by the paintings of Cuban artist Arturo Montoto, they are the creation of the Perdomo Family, Mexico’s leading mosaic artists.
Reviewed March 1, 2014

My wife and I spend 2 weeks every year in Playa at the Royal Hacienda's and we always try and eat at least once at this wonderful restaurant right on property. Our favorite server Carlos took great care of us all evening and all of the items we ordered were cooked to perfection! A little on the pricey side for Playa but you get what you pay for and this eatery never disappoints!

1  Thank Julie N

Reviewed February 25, 2014

If you are staying at the Royal Haciendas in Playa Del Carmen, you are lucky, because you have the opportunity to enjoy Los Murales restaurant. The service is outstanding, the wait staff is incredible, and the food is about the best I've ever had. Live classical guitar, wonderful ambience. We look forward to coming back every year .

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stayed at the Royal Haciendas resort, and lucky us. The Los Murales restaurant is right on the property. we had two wonderful evenings at this special restaurant. The service is impeccable, the waitstaff is incredible. Attention to detail, knowledge of the menu, preparation and wine pairing was amazing. I have a couple of allergies, and every special request met with understanding. The food was amazing, well presented and delicious. The flambéed strawberry dessert was prepared tableside with loving care. And it was quite a show, and totally delicious. Again, the waiters , hostess and manager are fantastic. Also they have live music, lovely romantic classical guitar which was lovely and romantic. We can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

This was one of the best restaurant meals I ever had in Mexico, the service was fantastic, the food was out of this world, I had the Chilean sea bass and it was to die for... We went Wednesday night and made reservations for Friday and Sunday night.. You can't got wrong here.

1  Thank ldemar
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The food was absolutely wonderful! I had the Chilean shrimp, cooked table side and my husband had the salmon. While the food was good , the service was much to be desired! We sat for approx. 15 min before we were acknowledged to even take drink order. The slowness and inattentiveness was very noticeable. The ambiance was good, the live music was appropriate and good. I'm glad the food was well worth the wait, but I was very annoyed by the inattentiveness. The restaurant was not full which further baffled me as to why the service was so slow. Oh well, I left with a smile on my face and a full and satisfied stomach;)

1  Thank Iceeeb63