“Best dinner ever”

Los Murales
Ranked #167 of 1,312 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Discover Los Murales, a place where a love of fine art and food comes together, where you will find artistry everywhere you look, from the murals on the walls to the exquisitely presented food on your plate.The Los Murales menu is a true marriage of flavors. The finest fish and seafood are blended with fruit, vegetables and spices from all over the world to create dishes that are a delight for the senses: taste, smell and sight. Every bite is a sensation, an experience that you will want to repeat over and over again.The restaurant owes its name to its six murals superbly crafted in Byzantine mosaics. They are truly magnificent. Inspired by the paintings of Cuban artist Arturo Montoto, they are the creation of the Perdomo Family, Mexico’s leading mosaic artists.
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This was one of the best restaurant meals I ever had in Mexico, the service was fantastic, the food was out of this world, I had the Chilean sea bass and it was to die for... We went Wednesday night and made reservations for Friday and Sunday night.. You can't got wrong here.

1  Thank ldemar

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The food was absolutely wonderful! I had the Chilean shrimp, cooked table side and my husband had the salmon. While the food was good , the service was much to be desired! We sat for approx. 15 min before we were acknowledged to even take drink order. The slowness and inattentiveness was very noticeable. The ambiance was good, the live music was appropriate and good. I'm glad the food was well worth the wait, but I was very annoyed by the inattentiveness. The restaurant was not full which further baffled me as to why the service was so slow. Oh well, I left with a smile on my face and a full and satisfied stomach;)

1  Thank Iceeeb63
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Went there three times during my week stay at the Royal Haciendas. While I'm not a big fan of the all inclusives, this made it worth it. What I don't understand is how this place was not packed every night considering the alternative buffet at the beach that was not even close to the same level of food quality. It's not like you couldn't order everything off the menu. Keep in mind there is a surcharge for some of the items, but there was a very good selection of those that did not have one. Special thanks to Julio for being an attentive waiter. Muchas Gracias.

1  Thank Rob D
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Love Los Murales for the food, ambiance & great service & attention. We have been owners here at the Royal Hacienda since the beginning & never fail to have a great meal here. Had my 3 year old grandson with us last visit & the attention the waiter gave him was special. The food was superb, from the soup to the dessert! Has to be one of the best meals ever! In 2014, we will be taking the All Inclusive to be sure to eat here several times in the week. There is a small up charge for premium dishes, on the AI, but very worth it. Just love it here!

1  Thank fortmyersf_1
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Located at the Royal Haciendas in Playa, but open to the public, this is truly a place to enjoy a special evening. pricey, but worth it on all fronts. We can vouch for our selections of mango ginger gazpacho, lobster fettuccini, Chilean bass w shrimp, pavlova meringue, espresso, apple tart.

1  Thank MJHBlack