“Tulum Trip With Carlos”

Go Natural Explorers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: In Go Natural we create a great impact on our clients with memories and experiences that will last a lifetime, always leaving a positive print over the land that we explore. We are committed, since our beginnings, to contribute with the communities that we visit and treat with high amount of respect the different places and cultures. We specialize in small groups, a reminder of our commitment with quality and personalize service. Go Natural Explorers has offered for over 10 years adventure expeditions to incredible places like Chichen Itza, Coba, Tulum, Punta Laguna, Akumal, Valladolid and different Cenotes; We count with different kind of adventures for any type of travelers. Family expeditions, coexistence and in touch with nature, culture and snorkel aquatic activities in magical places. ¡Dare to explore the Mayan World Go Natural style and live an experience that will transcend in your life and will make you heart beat like never before¡
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Me and my Newley wedded wife went on the Tulum tour which our hotel recommended. We are so glad we went, we had a amazing time. Carlos and the other staff were amazing. Good to have a guide which is so passionate about the local area and history. The hole experience was great from the pick up to the drop off.
Ps the meeting point is a local restaurant try the cocoanut ice creme.
Would use this company again for a tour in Mexico every thing went smooth.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I went on the trip to the Mayan ruins of Coba. Lara our guide was very informative and funny. From the zip lines to the snorkeling in a Cenote. I highly suggest this company for excursions...

Daniel and Rose Gillett

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Gonzalo together with his driver, Nelson, were great guides during our day trip to Chichen Itza from Paradisus La Perla, Playa Del Carmen. Gonzalo's great sense of humor put us at ease instantly and made for a fun day. Thanks to his deep and detailed knowledge of the Mayan/Mexican history and clear explanations (in English and Spanish), he was easily able to take us back in time and really make us appreciate the Mayan (and Mexican) people and the richness of their culture, science, customs, ... This was my first time in Mexico but certainly not the last. The trip was very well organized: we had (free) cold drinks available to us on the minibus as well as umbrellas, which we also used during sporadic showers. A Mayan lunch buffet was provided, with dance and entertainment, but the drinks there were extra. We also stopped at a cenote/sink hole for a swim, and in Valladolid. Also I would recommend to go to Chichen Itza on a cloudy day if possible, as that place can get really hot very quickly (probably due to the humidity), when it gets sunny. Again thank you so much for Gonzalo and Nelson for being able to share so well their culture and history with us.

1  Thank tri168
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My wife and I had a wonderful experience with Dani and Gamaleon (sorry if I misspelled) for our Tulum and Akumal Bay excursion. They were very engaging and truly sought to ensure that our day was not only enjoyable but very educational as well. Our lunch at the "La Buena Vida" restaurant was great too and ironically enough was one of the only authentic Mexican food meals we came across as our resort did not have a Mexican restaurant. Overall an excellent trip that we would highly recommend.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We booked a trip to Chichen Itza. We went with Go Natural Tours and our guide was Alfredo.
Alfredo was great! He was extremely knowledgeable, polite and very outgoing with his group. I hope to return some day and have him take me to Palenque ruins! He reallly knew his stuff, and was very good to us :)

The day went as follows:
Left the resort at 8:45 on a small (well air conditioned) van that held about 15 people, it was a nice, small group.
Our first stop was about an hour or so in, and we went to a "stripmall" type of place, and outside we were shown a traditional Mayan Cleansing ceremony, a traditional mayan home, we were shown how they cook and weave fabric.
Our next stop was at a cenote. This was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The water was gorgeous! Clear and pristine. There weren't a lot of people there either which was really nice. It was so serene and peaceful.. I could have spent all day there I swear. It was an unforgettable experience..
Next was the main excursion: Chicken Itza. We started out having a free lunch buffet at Chichen - the food was alright, not amazing but it did the trick.. We walked around for three hours in total, 2 with the tour guide Alfredo, and one on our own. There were A LOT of vendors on Chichen, which I thought was a monstrosity considering it is sacred land.. El Castillo was breathtaking. I literally got choked up when I saw it. I wish you could still climb the temples though and go inside of them (Id even pay extra to do so).
It was a long journey but we got back to the resort at about 8pm. It was an unforgettable experience. My dad and I loved every second of it, and would return in a heartbeat.

Huge thank you to Go Natural Tours and Alfredo for their wonderful service!