Arrived in Cancun on the 25th of November, after a stop-over and delay, due to a tropical storm, at the airport in Cozumel. It was good to see the REEF and all the familiar faces again. Unfortunately we missed some employees due to the H1N1 flu scare. The WHO did a lot of damage to the tourist industry.
This was our tenth time at this resort and so far never did regret it. We are planning our next stay in April 2010 already.
The food and service in the Chula Vista and Botticelli was very good.
Our 14 day stay was very pleasant and we hated to leave the REEF.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This boutique style all-inclusive resort is located on a beautiful white sandy beach just steps away from the famous 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Mexico. The hotel offers all food and domestic drinks, 1 buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants, Italian & Gourmet($), snack bar, ice cream parlor, various bars including a swim up bar, 2 pools, kids club, daily activities & nightly entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Reef Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Reef Club Playacar
- Reef Playacar Mexico
- Reef Playacar Playa Del Carmen
- The Reef Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico