Next Saturday, my wife and I are looking forward to our 6th visit in 8 years! We love The Reef so much we will continue to visit for many more years to come. For repeat visitors, they give you many extra amenities and services that keep us coming back. The beach is absolutely awesome. With The Reef being a smaller resort, you don't have a lot of people to deal with and it's never over-crowded. 2 pools and 1 has a swim up bar. Food is great and the people are really friendly. At the pool and beach, you have plenty of chairs for everyone. Don't you hate how you have to claim a chair at 8 in the morning at some resorts? Not at The Reef! They have plenty to go around. I could talk all day about how a great value The Reef is. For the money, this is the best deal in Playa.
We will keep coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This boutique style all-inclusive resort is located on a beautiful white sandy beach just steps away from the famous 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Mexico. The hotel offers all food and domestic drinks, 1 buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants, Italian & Gourmet($), snack bar, ice cream parlor, various bars including a swim up bar, 2 pools, kids club, daily activities & nightly entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Reef Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Reef Club Playacar
- Reef Playacar Mexico
- Reef Playacar Playa Del Carmen
- The Reef Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico