This was our 8th time at THE REEF and we plan on returning each year during the fall shoulder season (late Oct. early Nov.) The price is right, the crowds are few. After 4 visits to THE REEF you get special goodies, like a welcome bottle of wine, fruit and cheese platter, etc.
After 5 visits you get a complimentary lobster dinner for two, a free snorkle tour for two plus a few other benefits for being a returning guest(s). The staff is very pleasant and friendly. The food is very good, especially at Botticelli's. We always stay for two weeks because one week is not enough!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This boutique style all-inclusive resort is located on a beautiful white sandy beach just steps away from the famous 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Mexico. The hotel offers all food and domestic drinks, 1 buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants, Italian & Gourmet($), snack bar, ice cream parlor, various bars including a swim up bar, 2 pools, kids club, daily activities & nightly entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Reef Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Reef Club Playacar
- Reef Playacar Mexico
- Reef Playacar Playa Del Carmen
- The Reef Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico