We really enjoyed the Iberostar Tucan. The beach was beautiful and there were always fun activities when we wanted to do them. The a la cart restaurants were better than the buffet, but everyone was always able to find food they liked. We LOVED the monkeys, peacocks and the jungle scenery. Buildings 14 and 15 are the best for seeing monkeys from your balcony in the morning. I do recommend bringing earplugs though as the monkeys start howling very early and the peacocks are very loud.
The service all around was great and kudos to the star friends who work so hard to keep everyone entertained day and night. We are already looking forward to going again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. Specially recommended for honeymooners. Varied, colourful entertainment programme. Large pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TravelUp, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Tucan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Tucan Mexico
- Iberostar Tucan Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Iberostar
- Iberostar Tucan Quetzal
- Iberostar Tucan Playacar
- Iberostar Tucan Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico