Took family and friends to Tucan for a triple celebration including our 25th Anniversary,our daughter turned 21 and our son graduating. Tucan is the perfect place for both a romantic time and the big kids to play. The resort is in awesome shape and always being taken care of. The staff was outstanding especially Ivan at the adult pool. He treated us like family and we threw some big parties in the pool while we there. Ivan is awesome. The rooms were cleaned daily and the fridge was stocked daily.
The beach was clean and pristine as always as was the pool. It is one of best beaches in all of the Mexico.
I would recommend the Iberostar Tucan to anyone who wants to have fun and enjoy everything Mexico has to offer. 5th Avenue is just a 4 dollar cab ride and full of shops and clubs that will peak anyone's interest.
So go enjoy but please tip the staff as they work really hard to make your time there the best. If you go to the adult pool bar ask Ivan for a Superman. Tell him the crazy people from Texas said Hi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. Specially recommended for honeymooners. Varied, colourful entertainment programme. Large pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, VISIT US, INC. , Priceline, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelPower and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Tucan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Tucan Mexico
- Iberostar Tucan Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Iberostar
- Iberostar Tucan Quetzal
- Iberostar Tucan Playacar
- Iberostar Tucan Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico