Just come back from the Tucan having spent a fantastic two weeks here. Great hotel, good staff, all very polite and helpful. Loved all the animals
Beach is excellent.
We tried the Steakhouse, Japanese and Mexican restaurants. The buffet was ok but gets a little boring after a while but there are some super restaurants in Carmen
Bad points. No wifi except in reception and its pricey but helped me not to keep checking my mail every 5 minutes. The house red wine was pretty bad too, otherwise all drinks were great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. Specially recommended for honeymooners. Varied, colourful entertainment programme. Large pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Prestigia, HotelPower, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Tucan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Tucan Mexico
- Iberostar Tucan Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Iberostar
- Iberostar Tucan Quetzal
- Iberostar Tucan Playacar
- Iberostar Tucan Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico