Just returned from 9 day stay at these hotels and we had a great time. We upgraded to the presidential Suite on 4th day as we have two teenage daughters and wanted a larger space.
we went from a single two bedded room and one bath to an Ocean Front, two bedroom,plus living room and kitchen and 3 bathrooms. two verandas, one which was as big as our first room with
a Jacuzzi on it, that suite really made the trip, do it , it really is worth it.
We did day trips and beach days, it rained twice but its still fun .Food was good , drinks are ok but you won't get too tipsy on them , staff were great, check in was 5 mins , same for check out, free room service. Area around the hotel was safe so was local town. We will go back, it really was that good....I would have liked WiFI in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. Specially recommended for honeymooners. Varied, colourful entertainment programme. Large pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, VISIT US, INC. , Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Tucan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Tucan Mexico
- Iberostar Tucan Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Iberostar
- Iberostar Tucan Quetzal
- Iberostar Tucan Playacar
- Iberostar Tucan Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico