Having visited Mexico before I already had an expectation. Well this was exceeded at the Ibeorstar. Wonderful service, surroundings and all in all an enjoyable experience.
I had specifically sought out a hotel offering scuba diving. The Iberostar has an experienced company in the form of Dressler Diving. From the outset the staff at the centre made our experience very enjoyable. Wanting to dive and relax afterwards was desired and this was fully met. The staff assisted in advising on dives and the times to carry these out. Advice to divers: Run through your holiday schedule with Dressler and they will adjust for your needs or days off. You can do this beforehand via email. Ask away they are really helpful and consider the extra dives they are worth it.
A special thank you to the hard working Lara and all the staff. They are a credit to Dressler and the Iberostar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. Specially recommended for honeymooners. Varied, colourful entertainment programme. Large pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, VISIT US, INC. , Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Tucan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Tucan Mexico
- Iberostar Tucan Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Iberostar
- Iberostar Tucan Quetzal
- Iberostar Tucan Playacar
- Iberostar Tucan Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico