We stayed for 10 nights and had a great time! Have previously stayed in cancun and this area is very different but amazing!
The rooms were big and cleaned everyday plus the maid made an animal with the towels each day! Minibar in the room is free and stocked every 2 days.
Food and restaurants are great the ala carte ones you have to book but if you don't get a reservation the buffet restaurant is still brilliant!
Lots of pools and great beach! Lots of animals to look at in the woodland on the way to the beach.
Great service and amazing evening entertainment!
Would go back tomoro! If your lucky enough to be going to this hotel enjoy every minute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. Specially recommended for honeymooners. Varied, colourful entertainment programme. Large pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Visit Us Inc., Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Tucan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Tucan Mexico
- Iberostar Tucan Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Iberostar
- Iberostar Tucan Quetzal
- Iberostar Tucan Playacar
- Iberostar Tucan Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico