This was my second stay at the Tucan. The grounds are wonderful ( I felt like I was in a jungle) and I loved the meandering Peacocks, and especially the male who visited the cocktail lounge every evening!
Wild howler monkeys come into the trees in the morning and late afternoon which I consider a very special treat!
The food is quite good and the only issue is securing a reservation in the speciality restaurants (which is common problem at all-inclusives).
The swimming pool and beach areas are beautiful and well-kept.
If you want to party all-night, this is not your hotel but if you want excellent service and beautiful surroundings, you'll love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. Specially recommended for honeymooners. Varied, colourful entertainment programme. Large pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, VISIT US, INC. , Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Iberostar Tucan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Tucan Mexico
- Iberostar Tucan Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Iberostar
- Iberostar Tucan Quetzal
- Iberostar Tucan Playacar
- Iberostar Tucan Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico