We stayed here recently for the 13th time, and obviously we love the place.
We enjoyed the food (both at the buffet restaurants & speciality), you can eat as much or little as you want, the choice is amazing.
Our room was great, as we had an ocean view, but all the rooms are a good size, comfortable & kept spotless by the very hardworking cleaning staff.
We always enjoy the entertainment, the 'Starfriends entertainment team' never stop, they work all day and then put on some great shows at night. Try to see 'Boogie Nights', Hollywood show' or 'Las Vegas' amongst others.
Another great entertainer is the Spanish guitarist, Luis Laclette. He plays in the lobby bar every evening from 7.00pm (except Sunday). He is really good, playing classical pieces and also popular versions of Clapton, Jimmy Buffitt, Beatles etc. He also plays at weddings at the hotel, which makes it so romantic.
We have travelled all over the world but can honestly say that this hotel with it's hard-working, friendly and wonderful staff is - THE BEST.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. Specially recommended for honeymooners. Varied, colourful entertainment programme. Large pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelPower, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Tucan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Tucan Mexico
- Iberostar Tucan Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Iberostar
- Iberostar Tucan Quetzal
- Iberostar Tucan Playacar
- Iberostar Tucan Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico