“A cosy and very friendly place”
Review of Sala Rosa - CLOSED

Sala Rosa
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Delightful bar and tapas popular with locals and tourists, serving delicious food, drinks and artisanal beers, great music and vibe with a beautiful outdoor patio located on 38th Avenue near the corner of 5th Avenue. Daily specials include draft beer, Happy Hour, drink promotions and live entertainment most weekends.
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We ariived to Playa a bit before midnight and most of bars were already closed. Walking in the direction of the 5th Avenue we noticed a small place with a big red rose above the entrance. It was Sala Rosa which turned out to be the only bar, serving drinks and food late at night.
We were welcomed by very friendly staff, especially great were Morgan and Bruno, who taught us to dink tequila:)
Overall, food there was tasty, cocktails - refreshing and delicious, prices - more than reasonable. Also they've got special drink offers every night as well as DJs playing nice tracks and occasional Live Music concerts.
All in all it's an amazing place to relax and have a few drinks. And we enjoyed spending several nights there.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Sala Rosa is the best local hangout in playa. Great music, amazing art, good food and fantastic employees.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Sala rosa has just celebrated its second anniversary and deserves its five star rating for the consistency,the drink prices are very fair and the tapas is very tasty.It has a great ambiance and is a great place to hang out

Reviewed December 22, 2012

was a nice quiet romantic spot and got busy later in the evening, party was great. good local crowd, awesome music and really tasty tapas for dinner.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I first visited Sala Rosa in March of 2012. Great vibe and very friendly people. I was traveling alone and the staff and regulars made me feel at home. In November 2012 I was again in Playa so I stopped by for a drink. Morgan was again working the bar and remembered me from my last visit. Again, felt right at home.
I spent a couple hours playing music and received cheers or jeers from the crowd depending on my selection. They liked Modest Mouse and Portishead much more than Genesis or Van Halen. The most popular song of the night was The Doors, "Whiskey Bar".
Sala Rosa is a place I will visit every time I make it to Playa and I recommend it highly.