“Unmatchable tours in Riviera Maya”
Review of Exploratours

Exploratours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Exploratours specializes in small group tours that may be customized to your preference. With our vast knowledge of the Riviera Maya, we offer a variety of memorable adventures, above and below the water. Extreme or laid-back, popular or off the beaten track, there’s something for everyone. Experience the indigenous history, cultural mysteries, and be amazed by the natural beauty of this unique landscape. We provide comfortable, safe and reliable transportation.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Miguel Castela is the kind of leader that will assure everything will go smoothly and that will fully correspond to or even exceed your expectations. 3 years ago we went to Chichen Itza and we did scuba diving together. Today was time to make another long time dream turn true by doing the Whale Shark Safari... And we are already planning going to Belize and Guatemala in the future.
I believe this is the best one can say about Exploratours.

MiguelExploratours, Propietario at Exploratours, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

It was a real pleasure to be with you guys again. There is so much wonderful things to do in Mexico.
Thank you for the time spent writing this comment.
Gave us great satisfaction to know that our services were to your liking
Your opinion is very important because we are always trying to improve,and so Enrich your experience in the Riviera Maya
I am looking forward to our next adenture

Reviewed August 29, 2013

wonderful service; lovely people ; miguel know all about it; he is an excellence professional
I will return

It is a real pleasure to have met you
Thank you for the time spent writing this comment.
I am looking forward to our next adenture

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Due to the good reviews on Tripadvisor, I wrote to Miguel weeks before my trip to Playa and he was very nice answering all my information requests. My 19 year old son and I had 2 tours with Exploratours, Tulum/Coba and Chichen Itza, which were both great – despite the heavy rains we faced in Tulum! The timings were perfect and Miguel created a friendly, relaxed and, at the same time, professional atmosphere.

It was indeed a pleasure to have met you and spend two days exploring the wonders of the Mayan world.
Thank you so much for your kind comment.
Gave us great satisfaction to know that our services were to your liking
Your opinion is very important because we are always trying to improve. And so enrich your experience in Riviera Maya
We hope to have the pleasure of your visit in the near future.
wish all the best for you and your family.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

The caves at EXPLORE are AWSOME! We did the zip line, swim, raft and Buggies and really had a GREAT time as a family.

Food (included in cost) is okay, but not what I would call anything above average. However did not go for the food!

At over $120/per person, cost is my issue. Costs more per person than Disney Theme Park for a day, and wonder if it is worth the cost.

When we return to the area we will try the other zip line adventure that lets you go upside down!

Just the cost makes this a one time adventure!

Thank you so much for your comment.
Gave us great satisfaction to know that our services were to your liking
Your opinion is very important because we are always trying to improve. And so Enrich your experience in Riviera Maya

See more reviews
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I had emailed Miguel with some questions and concers before booking and he was very patient and prompt with his replies. I booked Chichen Itza day tour with Miguel for a group of 30 people that included kids. I had requested - if possible - for all of us to be in one bus and to leave as early as possible so we beat the crowd at the sites. He was extremely accommodating, he came to pick us up at 5:30am with a bus for 40 people!! He took us to the sites, explaining the history and the sites and never rushed us.
He even climbed Ek Balam with some of the people in our group. We really enjoyed our day with him.
We wanted to book a van with him to take us to Playa del Carmen but timings didn't work out and ended up taking a taxi instead. He is a great person, you won't find a better person to take you around. I would 100% recommand Exploratours!!!

2  Thank windchaser810
MiguelExploratours, Propietario at Exploratours, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

I would like to thank all of you for the wonderful snacks that you brought in the tour.
And Thank you for your time in writing this comment.
Viva Mexico