10,519 results
All reviewsroyal servicemolethe grillsouth bargabi clubrs poolla palapa restaurantyhi spadinner reservationsalfredobutler serviceswim up suitebali bedspool partyour honeymoonguest servicespersonal butler
Reviewed November 23, 2017

We have only been to a few all inclusive but La Perla doesn't leave much room for improvement. Well taken care of grounds, good ratio of beach/pool chairs to guest ratio, great selection of restaurants, and helpful staff. While our room was not ready upon arrival, we were upgraded to a better suite - talk about excellent service!

The best feature was finding food that surpasses what I would have expected for an all inclusive! I say this as someone who has been to every 3 Michelin star restaurant in the United States as well as many other around the world as well.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
QD_Paradisus, Gerente at Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

Dear Ray G,

Thank you for providing such a glowing review and rating regarding your
stay at our Paradisus Playa del Carmen.

We appreciate you highlighted our LUXEclusive plan that distinguish us from other all-inclusive hotels, with our wide variety and quality in restaurants and bars options, where our guests never get bored and enjoy every single meal and drink.
We pride ourselves on providing our guests an outstanding experience and our guest service is one our key ingredients to our success.

We would love to welcome you back to our beautiful destination in the future.

Reviewed November 23, 2017

At La Perla, the M bar is not to be missed! Sergio and Freddy at the bar will mix martinis to your taste and give you drinks not on the menu but their own creations. Not to be missed! Miguel, the beach consierge makes sure people are taken care of and so friendly to all. Restaurants Fuego and La palapa are not to be missed. Book those first if you enjoy well prepared seafood and creative dining. Passions is a treat that is extra money but an experience you don't get everywhere else.

My only caution is to realize that this is connected to the Esmerelda so there are kids around in the adults only side. I didn't enjoy having a screaming child next to me in a restaurant on the adults side, but was told that they were allowed in that particular restaurant. I wish I had been told that before I booked the restaurant.

Overall, I truly enjoyed my experience there but the people who made my stay were Sergio, Freddy and MIguel. They are a good representation of the staff there and they made sure that I felt pampered and taken care of.

Room Tip: The mini bar is great!
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
3  Thank Carmen R

Dear Carmen R,

We appreciate your incredibly positive review about your stay at Paradisus Playa del Carmen.

It has been a pleasure for all of us to host you and we are happy to know that you had an unforgettable stay and fully enjoyed our LUXEclusive plan, life enriching activities, entertainment, nice beach and well maintained facilities. I look forward to sharing this review with Sergio, Freddy, Miguel as well as the rest of paradisus team.

We would love the opportunity to welcome you back to Paradisus in the future.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

The best stay I had and plan to come back soon Not able to smoke in the room had to go on the terrace and had a smoking room , But I will plan another trip great time staff great Butler on point send me a great deal for a week stay

Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
QD_Paradisus, Gerente at Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Dear michaelanthonyl2017.

We sincerely appreciate your review of Paradisus.

We pride ourselves on offering guests a beautiful property with stellar service,
so I look forward to sharing your review of Paradisus with our team.

We hope to see you again at Paradisus if your travels bring you back to the Playa del Carmen.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

First off i'd like to say this was a beautiful well kempt property. From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. The Bellboy FERMIN INTERIAN, Carlos at the taxi stand went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable, and comfortable. Upon arriving in our room, there was a refrigerator malfunction..it was fixed right away. Our room was clean, roomy, and quiet(despite being next to the pool). The refrigerator was always stocked with treats.
The welcome lounge always smelled mah-vah-lous! The food quality and variety was amazing compared to other properties we've stayed at. A guest in my party required a mobility device, the hotel put us in touch with a scooter rental company and they delivered/picked up at the hotel($)
The beach was clean and separated from the family side (La Esmerelda).
I could go on but, i want to leave some surprises...

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Kam M,

Thank you for providing such a glowing review regarding your stay at our Paradisus Playa del Carmen.

We are thrilled that your experience exceeded expectations!
We aim to please all guests during their stays with us and are very pleased you found
our amenities and team to be so impressive.
I assure you that as soon as a manager or staff member known of any issue, we do everything we could to make it right…..that’s the kind of Resort we are.
We truly want our guests to love their experience, and they usually leave extremely happy.

We would love the opportunity to welcome you back to Paradisus in the future.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

We were exsited from the begining and to the end. Yolihin from front desk helps to us with room. Guest service Ladies Milana and Fernanda helps to choose best restaurant (Fuego) were Duck and Lamb are fantastik, due to the Cheef. Big thanks to Victor from the beach service, he just ask once what is our favorite drinks and never missed up. I woul like to say thank you to all of the peole from Resort and promise that we will be back.
Vladimir.

Room Tip: Higher floors, one bedroom suite, has a better view from balkony wit jackuzy
1  Thank Vladson1956

Dear Vladson1956,

Thank you so much for choosing Paradisus Playa del Carmen for your recent getaway.

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the amenities of our resort and found
our team to be attentive to your needs during your stay.
It is wonderful that you found amazing quality in all our Restaurant options, especially at Fuego Restaurant that serves modern Latin fusion and has been awarded the Wine Spectator's Excellence Awards.
We hope that you will consider our property again in the near future!