My daughter and I spent 5 days here in March. Everything was wonderful! The room (a one bedroom suite) was well appointed and always spotless. We enjoyed all the food options, but it was a little tricky getting reservations during the 6:30-8:30 time frame. Make sure you book all dining reservations the moment you get there to ensure you get into the restaurants you want. My favorite was Fuego and my daughter's was Bana. We did not upgrade to the Royal Service so can't comment on that, but I can not imagine the service could be any better than we had. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and always had a smile and pleasant demeanor. Looking forward to planning our next trip to this fabulous resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico