WE had a great time, service was better than most, but slightly under what we had at Sun Palace. Food was very good, but meat as is usual in Mexico was a little under par. Bana Restaurant had great Sushi, and a fantastic Waiter, named Nehemicos Gidova. He served our two best meals of the week.
A few glitches with reservations. We came as two couples and had rooms on Esmerelda side (Children & Family) side of resort. They need to make it more clear of what you have signed up for. Also our rooms were beautiful but had 2 double beds instead of King size beds. So ask before you sign up what side you want and what beds are in your rooms.
The beach was small and not picturesque to walk but we spend most of our time around the pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico