The Royal Service staff was exceptional. Starting with Lucia our manager, Alma Merano our butler and the other butlers Gisel and Monica who assisted our group as requested. They all were very helpful and knowledgable regarding activities both inside and out of the resort. The whole experience was a fun time and very entertaining. Our group is already planning a return trip. I would recommend the restaurant Bana and the Grill. The pool and beach service was also a pleasure both Carmen and Rosa treated us very well. The heated pool and bar in Royal service area was delightful. I can't rave enough about our experiences at Paradisus La Perla.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico