Loves this trip... Hotel was really nice ... Beach was not what I expected very small tract of land ... Not very nice ... After a few steps you can't walk in the ocean because of reefs and rocks.... Pool was awesome ... They had these little huts with thatched roofs... Great place to hang out allllll day.... Food comes to you... Get the royal service if it doesn't cost too much ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradisus by Melia Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus By Melia Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico