This is the most extravagant trip I have been on. Luckily it was free.
Things I liked overall:
- entire separate section not allowed for kids.
- less then 2 yrs old so everything is still very new and high tech.
- 3 TVs, 2 hot tubs, one outside one inside. Shower stall that can fit 6 adults inside.
- more then 10 choices. Some were better then the others, depends on your taste and cusine preference. I only had 1 meal that I didnt like. They range from buffet to paid to included, The paid restaurant on top of your all inclusive package is very extragant as well, $40US / person
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradisus by Melia Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus By Melia Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico