We stayed at Paradisus La Perla from June 12-20th and it was an incredible vacation! We arranged for our wedding to be at this resort and had 55 of our closest friends and family join us at this resort. We visited the resort in November, where we got engaged and we knew this is where we wanted to be married! We were so impressed during our first visit with the high quality service, food and that the resort is only 1 1/2 years old and is in immaculate condition. The resort is absolutely beautiful. We loved the modern décor. So we booked our wedding at this resort. All of our guests were raving over the resort and it continued as they experienced the high quality service and food during their vacation. We have had guests who have traveled extensively all of the world and couldn't say enough about how wonderful of a resort it is and how amazing the service was they received. The restaurants and food are simply amazing. There are so many restaurants to dine at and experience various types of food. We loved La Palapa restaurant, the Market and Bana. The breakfast at Hadar is incredible and the service is wonderful. The pool and the swim up bar atmosphere was so much fun. We loved that this resort has an abundance of pool cabanas that are available. You do not have to reserve them and they are readily available and very comfortable! The beach is beautiful! Unlike other resorts we have stayed at in this area, there is not any seaweed on the beach. It is clean and beautiful. The beach food and drink service that we received from our new friend REYES during our stay was absolutely amazing!! Everyday we went to the beach he remembered our names and we became friends with him! He was so attentive and would bring us another drink even before the first was finished! So we were never looking for him, he was always there! Just AMAZING SERVICE!! We were looking to arrange a group golf trip for the guys the morning of our wedding. We received incredible service from LUCIA with Guest Services for this. She far exceeded our expectations and went out of her way to help us arrange this special golf day. After she helped us with the golf, she helped us with various other activities at the resort. She is truly one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Very friendly, helpful and accommodating. We absolutely LOVED her!!!
This was honestly the best vacation we have ever been on and we were able to experience it with 55 friends and family. The hardest part is having to leave and the reality of returning home. We can't wait to go back again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico