This resort is top notch. Fabulous restaurants all around. Butler service def worth it.
Beach is great! The waiters especially Luis Marcelo on the beach worked his tail off to keep everyone happy and served all day long.
Monica and Celina our 2 main butlers were great! We lived Nayeli(?) over at Lapalapa, as we left our drink choices to her and the bar gentleman or bar woman's devices and were pleasantly surprised every time!
Passion restaurant is great, and it was included as we stayed 7 nights. I wouldn't pay for it though given that the other restaurants are very good!
We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Expedia, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico