We loved this place. We arrived in the first week of August, the weather was hot, but a little windy. They offered us impressive facilities such a modern infrastructure, pools, ocean views, comfortable rooms, great room service, very elegant thematic restaurants, buffets according to schedule, shows... and all inclusive stuff with a well differentiated Mexican spirit. The pools were amazing and the service in general, excellent. What we loved the most about this place was the friendly concierge service able to help you the 24/7.
You cannot miss MOLE, the Mexican Restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico