We just returned from this property. The staff was excellent! We don't have any complaints on this property. The beach service by Luis was the best. No matter if he was getting a tip or not he made sure that each guest had the best service. He is a dedicated employee who clearly loves his job. This man deserves recognition for a job well done.
The food and food service was just as good. We enjoyed all of the meals.
The rooms are equally as nice as the pictures that we seen her on trip advisor. The house keeper kept everything in tip top shape.
The grounds were perfect!
The beach was narrow but, plenty of chairs and shade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico