It was a bit pricey to book Paradisus (sweem-up suite) but we absolutely loved the resort. As long as you don't go during the most busy season in mexico like end of December through March or around holidays like thanksgiving you will love this place. Its a large resort with aournd 3000 rooms so i can imagine the service would suffer if it was fully booked. This is a brand new resort opened in end of 2011. The rooms restaurants and facilities are very modern. The food was amazing and they had plenty of restaurants to choose from. The beach was a bit rocky but plenty of spots where they took the rocks out and its a nice area to enter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico