Great food selection; families with kids are kept in a separate wing; nice rooms with great shower and bath; nice pool; lots of activities; nice beach; good bar. All in all this is a very nice resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna ($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants and 16 bars. Popular dining options include Japanese, South American, Mediterranean, Mexican cuisine and Signature cuisine “Passion” by Martin Berasategui ($) Awarded by the AAA Five Diamond. 24-hour room service. The Cancun International Airport is 45 minutes from the Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla. The shopping district of Playa Del Carmen, including tourist favorite 5th Avenue, is a 20-minute walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico