Playa del Carmen never dissapoints. We booked on line and we got there to a great surprise. We got a wonderfull suite..but we didn't think it will be so big. 2 bathrooms with 2 full vanities, bathtub, giant closets and living area with dining table. Great service all the way. We were not royal service but we got royal treatment anyways from the reception, concierges to the rest of the staff. The beach is not the biggest but when you are in between beach and pool it doesn't really matter. It is also very closed to Playa downtown which we loved.. only 5 mins. we were there March 2012 and we are thinking on going back.
All the restaurants are great Bana, Passion, and the buffet was always awesome. Even the family part was amazing...It is not the least expensive place to go but for sure you get your money back. We even got a one night free for next stay and that was a nice treat at the end of the trip. I am hooked with Paradisus Hotels now.. Great Hotel to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna ($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants and 16 bars. Popular dining options include Japanese, South American, Mediterranean, Mexican cuisine and Signature cuisine “Passion” by Martin Berasategui ($) Awarded by the AAA Five Diamond. 24-hour room service. The Cancun International Airport is 45 minutes from the Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla. The shopping district of Playa Del Carmen, including tourist favorite 5th Avenue, is a 20-minute walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico