First a little background. We are a two male couple from BC, Canada. This is my fifth all-inclusive experience and probably my partners 100th.
The Paradisus La Perla is without a doubt the best either one of us has ever been to.
Room Service - Every morning and most days for a snack. Simply outstanding. On time, hot, fresh and delivered with impecable service.
The Market, Grill, La Palapa and Bana - All amazing at what they do. Both food quality and service. Our favorite was The Market...the Chicken Parmesean is not to be missed. Ask to sit outside under the stars.
Also, the buffet is good for lunch, but the Grill and Market are way better.
We did eat at Mole, but it was a little authentic for our tastes.
We suggest making your reservations early in the week for at least three days out, but we were never denied the restaurant we wanted.
Lastly, if you are a drinker, this resort only uses top shelf quality spirits and almost anything you want is available on request. I'm a Stoli drinker and it was never an issue.
The Hotel Room...
One Bedroom Master Suite on the top floor - words can't describe the room. We truly enjoyed having all the space. The patio alone could serve as a hotel room...if you have a room with the hottub on the balcony...USE IT!!!
The room was spotless every day and the turn-down service was excellent. There is something special about the dual head rain shower.
We never waited for anything and never had so much as a sideways glance from any of the staff. Everyone was polite, professional and most of all, really seemed to enjoy their job. The people make this resort. A few people who stand out are Daffny at the front desk, Valentina at the morning buffet, Luis on the La Perla side of the beach and Marisol, also on the beach.
The place to be...
If you want to party, the La Perla pool on Saturday was amazing. If you want quiet, any where on the beach. We had a great routine of getting up in the morning and placing our towels on the chairs we wanted. This is typical of most resorts.
Final Word...we are already planning to go back next year. We aren't sure why anyone would go someplace else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, BookIt.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico