Spa or zen atmosphere throughout. Contemporary architecture on the exterior reminded us of a compound,but the inside is much nicer with modern statues and waterscaped gardens in and about lobbies. Elegant and opulent.
We had a wonderful staff member who became our favorite (Rafael Velasco) -each morning he greeted us at our breakfast table and was a joy to talk to and tend to our needs. He introduced us to different foods and offered assistance in any capacity-
Pool service was great and honestly, we didn't even use our " butler " service, staff members we more than willing to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel catering to the discerning all-inclusive traveler. With 58 swim-up suites, opulent furnishings, and international cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, this adults-only hotel is a crowd pleaser. Rooms feature special touches like deep soaker tubs and rainfall showers. Marble floors, flat-screen TVs, Minibar, in-room safe, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, bathrobes and slippers, cable TV service and a DVD/CD player compliment the trendy interior design. Stay active with water sports like aqua aerobics, yoga, zumba and volleyball, or visit the spacious fitness facility. The Spa offers a wet and dry sauna($). Try a different menu every night with 14 restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico