“Fantastico!”
Review of Cenacolo

Cenacolo
Reserve with OpenTable
Cenacolo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 1,333 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2013

You will enjoy world class Italian cuisine here... wonderful service, excellent wine list, fresh, homemade pasta and a delicious menu! Environment is a romantic corner restaurant... a Playa del Carmen favorite!

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Very attentive staff and dining there was a special experience.
Salad in a Parmesan bowl was excellent and fresh pasta was a real treat.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We had dinner at Cenacolo twice last week when we were in Playa. Good food and personalized service. However, watch your bill. When it was time to pay, Marco brought out the machine and swiped my credit card. He said it wasnt working and brought another machine and swiped again. I joked that he better not charge me twice. Well, the next morning my online bank statement showed two transactions. It was the day we were leaving so I put two calls into them and left voicemails to call me. I have yet to hear from them and they never took the second charge off. I've had to work with the dispute dept in my bank....not good memories of Cenacolo after that.

1  Thank mark f
GRCENACOLO, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Cenacolo, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear customer, we are going to check very carefully this situation, if you can give me more information about this , I could properly find out what happened to give an early solution.

you can contact me by this mail: alejandra@cenacolo.com.mx

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in front of this restaurant to admire the chef who was making the pasta in front of our eyes and were not disappointed having decided to try them out. Great fresh pasta in a great atmosphere. Only one point: if you order a steak, you get it on its own and have to order the veggies separately, so the bill adds up...

Reviewed October 29, 2013

October 22 2013 This restaurant was great, actually made our trip to Playa memorable, waiters and management very friendly and professional. The food was the best meal we had in mexico.
manager came to our table to check if everything was ok.