“Great staff, great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dive Mike

Dive Mike
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great staff, great experience!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

It's the second time I go diving with them except this time, we went with my brother's fiancée who was scared out of her mind (she has a fish phobia). Sara was AMAZING with her, holding her hand from start to finish-literally. It was my brother's fiancée who finally felt comfortable enough to let her hand go and grab my brother's. Needless to say, she had an amazing time..we all did. The staff is all incredibly friendly and helpful and cater to those going scuba for the first time, to those who dive all the time. I would recommend DiveMike to anyone interested in scuba, especially the fearful. :)

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Edda S

• Polish first
Brookfield, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“dive trip”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

The entire trip was fantastic. Our divemaster from Sweden was great. We saw turtles lion fish and one big shark no one could get a picture of.JORGE knows his crew and his staff was great

Visited April 2014
Mexico City, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Dive Center in Playa del Carmen”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I've done lots of dives in Playa and, in my experience, diving with Dive Mike was the best. The staff is super helpful from the first time you walk in the door, they talked me through all the different options to dive. I chose to go one day to the Cenotes and one day to the sea.

In both days we experienced really impressive dives, the sites were not crowded at all and you could sense that these guys know the best ones to dive.

Next time I won't even think about going with anyone else.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank geri2287
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Business for Diving!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Dive Mike came and picked us up at our hotel...great customer service..great equipment. .friendly..and I felt safe on all 3 dives! I highly recommend this company if you are in the area! I even left my wet suit there...and they mailed it back home to me! They went way beyond....and for now on..it's the only dive business I will use! Thanks guys..I'll see you in Nov!!!!

2 Thank Diane O
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Dive Experience”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I have been diving all the week with these guys and was a such amazing experience. I started doing the Open Water Course and getting my certification at Playa del Carmem Beach, than i went dive in Cozumel, and in the Cenotes. All the staff is well prepared, very experienced and friendly as well. I got nice suggestions and tricks for dive with them. The experience couldn't have been better. I recommend it!

Visited March 2014