“Incredible Experience!”

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Incredible Experience!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

By far one of the most professional and dedicated Dive Centers I have ever dived with.

I would like to highly recommend Jorge, Candy and Marco at Dive Mike / Divexplorers for the excellent four dives I did with them during my visit to Mexico in October 2012.

My first two dives were reef dives with Jorge and Marco and aside from a strong current, both dives were excellent with lots to see.

The last two dives were in the Cenotes of Yucatán, at Chickin-Ha to be exact. Tak Be Ha (my second dive at the Cenote) was just AMAZING and Candy did everything so that these dives were perfect.

If you plan to dive while in Playa, these are your guys for an incredible experience!

Liat, Israel

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Liat A

• Polish first
bartlett
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“dive”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I believe this was the dive shop we used they were very helpful. The actual dive was great the visibility was great and there was a fair amount of sea life.

Visited September 2012
Lincoln, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Some of the best diving I have ever done”
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Found all the team wonderful and the whole service fantastic and very well managed. Loved the exciting diving but felt safe all the time.

Dived the Cenotes, simply fantastic, the geology was wonderful and the bat cave was astonishing.

Playa, 4 dives, were reef drift dives which were great with fantastic coral, huge shoals of fish and turtles.

Finally, had 2 dives on Cozumel which were stunning, multi level, Nurse Shark, Lobster and huge blocks needing good buoyancy control, but wow.

From pick up and return from the hotel, shop, location, boat & team and the leadership of the dive was all great.

Strongly recommend these guys, with special thanks to Mishael, Candy and Marco

Santo André, São Paulo, Brazil
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Buceo con Daniel”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

helpfull Staff always concerned about if we´re feeling good during de snorkeling or diving. Nice ocean view. Great trip.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Priscila P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best trips I ever had”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

When i went to playa del carmen i saw this shop called dive mike in wich they gave diving trips,i decided to go with my parents and it was a delightful experience, they took us into the sea for our first diving experience and it was very good, they gave us a very good treat, jorge our instructor was very kind with us and the equipment we used was in very good shape.
I really recomend you try this expirience and of course to do it in Dive Mike.

1 Thank cesarvega93