“Delicious”
Review of Delifish Tacos & Tostadas - CLOSED

Delifish Tacos & Tostadas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Description: Best Fish and Shrimp Tacos in Playa del Carmen. We proudly raise our Fish.
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Fresh!!! Very light!! Uber clean. So glad to have found this little gem!! It's a must stop on your list :)

Piscicola, Director General at Delifish Tacos & Tostadas, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2011

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Incredible, fresh, flavorful and OMG wonderful. Friendly, clean very proud if their store. Greatness

1  Thank TXGoose23

Thank you very much! we really appreciate your opinion, come back soon!

Reviewed May 23, 2011

During my recent visit to Playa Del Carmen I was walking down 10th Ave looking for a different restaurant and came upon Delifish. I was in the mood for a fish taco so I thought I'd try it. I ended up getting a fish taco and a shrimp taco and they both were excellent.

I thought my wife would like it, so we had our final vacation meal at Delifish. I had more fish tacos and she had a fish taco and a ceviche tostada. Everything was excellent.

I ate fish tacos in three restaurants in Playa, all were good, but these were the best. They reminded me of some really good fish tacos I got in a place in Ocean Beach in San Diego.

This is another one of those neat little restaurants off the tourist trail that is well worth the short walk from 5th Ave.

1  Thank MGG56

Reviewed March 20, 2011

Great fish tacos, my wife loved the ceviche. Cesar has a great place and his English is first rate. We will be going back.

Reviewed February 12, 2011

The owners raise the fish used on their own fish farm. They learned how to do it in Louisiana. We had great fish tacos with several types of toppings and the french fries were absolutely wonderful. Not open for dinner but a great place for a casual lunch. Very clean with good, friendly service. Not expensive.