Book In Advance

from $105.00
from $125.00
from $129.00
More Info
All reviews company called snorkel trip isla mujeres private tour stops chichen av francisca mexico transportation xcaret
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time going to Chichen Itza. The food, stops, service on the bus and the amount of information given to us by the tour guides was incredible. I'm definitely looking for this company next time I visit Playa Del Carmen or Cancun.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

We had a "to do" list but the tour operators excursion costs were extortionate for a family of 3. We always prefer to book local but were overwhelmed by choice in Playa del Carmen, but at a loss over who to hand over our hard earned wages to.
We probably picked this company because they werent touting for business and from the off, Francisca was warm, knowledgable and we felt reassured. We booked Chichen Itza, Tulum & Coba, Xcaret and fishing through her. She had been on these trips herself so could manage our expectations and offer advice. She kept in touch with us via Whats App to confirm arrangements and times etc. First class service. We also saved a lot compared to the high end tour operator prices which enabled to spend more on local shopping, helping the local economy rather than paying big bucks to big corporations. Recommended.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

We had another company fall through on reservations, we were walking down 10th ave talking about our disappointment. And then we met Christian, he helped us set up all our tours for a party of six and even met us and make sure our pick ups happen without a hitch. Great experience, friendly staff, great excursions. Thank you for helping to make this one of the best vacations ever!!!!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We wanted to arrange a snorkeling excursion and happened across Francisca at Bambu Tours in Playa Del Carmen (right by the ferry terminal). Francisca was so nice and helpful. She gave us excellent directions to take the ferry across and meet up with the guides to take us snorkeling. The guides were with a company called "Maybe Tours". After crossing by Ferry to Cozumel, we were taken by taxi to another port, then a small boat for about 12 people (seating room only-no relaxing room or sunbathing opportunity) to two reefs and a sand bar. We were gone for hours total (ferry, taxi, boat, snorkeling), for about 40 minutes of snorkeling. It was a small boat to the reefs, going about 45 mph. Probably 30 minutes of boat ride to, and 20 minutes back (you go back about 10 minutes to reach the last 2 spots). The cold sea spray was miserable. We were all freezing and wet by the time we finally arrived at the first reef. The guides on the boat were perfectly professional and everything was handled well, but I would not recommend that you take this snorkel trip. One person in our group had snorkeled directly off the coast at the Inter-Continental President hotel just outside Cozumel on a previous trip. It would have been far better to just buy snorkel equipment and take a taxi to this hotel and snorkel directly off the coast on our own. The snorkeling itself was just ordinary. Nothing spectacular to warrant that much transportation time and misery.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

I recently spent 4 day trip to Playa del Carmen and through a blog, I was connected with Erika with Bambu Tours. Through emails I told her want I would want to do during my stay in Playa del Carmen during Spring Break and to celebrate a special person's birthday. After several back and forth messages, our schedule was set and we met with Erika on the first day of our trip. She also met with us at different meeting places to insure that we met with our connections for the activities. She even got us tickets to a sold out night club, Coco Bongo. I know that it was sold out because I tried buying them on line before I asked her to see if she could get some, which she did. She is a genuine person who cares about her clients and I could not have asked for a better booking agent. I am sorry for those of you that have had bad experiences but as for me, if I go back to this area again, I will have Erika book all of my activities. As a reference we used her for jet skiing, parasailing, ferry rides to and from Cozumel, snorkeling in Cozumel, she made dinner reservations for us with special instructions to our seating placement and at Oximilco. Most importantly, I trusted her with a large sum of money for payment for these activities before I even met her. No joke people, she is a wonderful person to get to know and trust. Thank you again Erika for a wonderful time!

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

The office of Bambu tours is located in Sahara hotel, right in the heart of the town. Everybody is really nice but I want to Thank specially to Marisol who helped me to book excursions for my solo trip. Awesome trips to Tulum, Coba, Cozumel and many more.
Prices are better than other providers that you find on the Main Street. Would recommend.

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to Mexico on our honeymoon and arrived into Playa Del Carmen not having anything booked or planned. We went for a little stroll and stumbled across beautiful Erica and the Bannu Tours Porto. From the outset she was so welcoming and so friendly. We had 5 days to make the most of what that part of Mexico had to offer so we made the most of it with Erica's help. We booked a day trip to Isla Mujeres, a day trip to Chichen Itza, A day trip to Cozumel and the a fun day out at a water park called Xplore. Every morning she met us at our air b n b or at her office and she escorted us to meet the guide for that days excursion! Every night she messaged me with regards to what time to meet up and what we would require the following day! She went above and beyond what was required of her. She made our time in Playa so lovely and we kinda felt safe knowing that we could have rang her at any time if we got into trouble. I would defo recommend making the time to go meet her and you won't regret it. Erica thank you so much lots of love Keyna and Richard Ford xx

Reviewed January 18, 2018

So excited to have booked a tour through our new friend Enrique Fernández from Bamboo tours! Most accommodating...no pressure sales....most wonderful experience ever!!!! We got to see two ancient cities in one day including a once in a lifetime opportunity to climb a 42 meter pyramid! Coba rocked! We also got a hot lunch included and got 45 minutes to spend swimming in a gorgeous little cenote ! The most incredible tour we've ever had, and to add to it all, we had the best ever tour guide....a true Mayan descendant, Humberto Alveres, a walking encyclopoedia of knowledge! Thank you again Enrique for making our childhood dreams come true, we will see you next year!!!

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

We had some great trips with bambu tours! It al started when we booked with Francisca Acevedo at her shop in Plaza Antigua avenida 10 y paseo coba.

She was so nice and explained everything so good and made us a good total price for all the trips.

I enjoyed every trip!!! Mexico is a beautyfull country with great people!

I really advise you to do as much tours as you can!! And Francisca can help you with it as no other can!

Reviewed August 10, 2017

We had a good experience with this company. They got us good prices for snorkeling and the ferry ride to Cozumel. The boat, The Turquesa, I believe, took us snorkeling to three different reefs. The captain and the guides were not only very professional but also very jolly and entertaining. It was a great trip! We will be back.