“Stick to your Favorites and you will surely have a great dinner”
Review of Ipanemas Grill

Ipanemas Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Ipanemas Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #136 of 1,367 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Brazilian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We have dinner here on each trip to Playa. The service is good, they are always around for everything. They will bring everything they cook to your table. If you know your favorite cuts stick with it till you can't move. The put a red and green wooden "stick" on your table, as long as you leave it on green the food keeps coming. When you have had enough just turn it to the red side.

You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

My wife, and I had dinner here for our eight year wedding anniversary. Overall, I like both the food and service. The top sirloin was my favorite meat, but they use too much salt on all of the meat choices. I can tell the salt is a high quality sea salt variety, but simply needs to be used in less quantity. The salad bar is ok, but they need to add a cover shield over the serving bins to prevent food contamination. I would return if they stop using so much salt, and cover the salad bar.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We decided to venture here for dinner after being stopped at a booth on 5th Avenue (Playa) and being told of a "special" they had that evening for $28 (approx) per person. We had a bit of trouble finding the location because it is not right on the main strip, but the gal from the booth walked us there. The restaurant is actually quite close to Coco Bongo's.

We were pleased with the service and the food quality was very good. I was expecting a bit more seafood, but the meat and other buffet choices were ample.

Highly recommend... we spent about $140 for 4 of us (one was a child and we only had 1 alcoholic beverage total).

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

My family took me there for my birthday and it was beyond delicious! Obviously we love meat. It is not cheap however the quality of the food, drinks and the service are excelent and believe me is hard to find all things together in one place around here. They have special prices for locals and birthdays! Cant wait to go back!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Wife and I had Thanksgiving dinner here. We were not sure what to expect. Dinner comes with a
full buffet of various dishes and salads. They will bring you various meat cuts until you tell them
to stop! We had a lot of fun trying different cuts. We were told there were over tens types of meat.
We only got through four. You have to try the grilled brown sugar pineapple! It will cost you $30.00
American dollars per person and that does not include drinks and deserts.

1  Thank Nativson