“Excellent!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #162 of 972 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Seafood, South American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Lisbon, Portugal
“Excellent!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Very good food, great service, nice staff!
The friendly staff would attend to your request gently and in a timely-manner.
The food was great as well as the atmosphere. The fact that it is a somewhat small room, makes the service very personalised.
The buffet choice was a little limited, but appropriate for the size of the restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank SPM189158

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“My Restaurant Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have been coming here since about 2006, and I absolutely love it. The "salad" bar (the name doesn't really do it justice) has an enormous variety to choose from, and you can get exactly what you want and as much of it as you want . . . but don't fill up too much on it . . . the grilled meats that are coming are so good that you will want to leave plenty of room for them.

If it were only about the food, I'd still give it high marks. But as delicious as the food is, and as good a value as the restaurant offers, my favorite part of enjoying an evening (or breakfast) at Ipanemas Grill is the people who work there. If you just want anonymity, they'll respectfully keep a distance. But I've enjoyed their company so much over the years that seeing them is now as important as having the incredibly good food (and drinks) that they serve. It had been a year since I was last there, but when I walked in, they came over to shake my hand and give me hugs, and a moment later they asked if I wanted my usual. Amazing!

They have wonderful senses of humor, they're attentive, friendly, and sincere. They are the very best of the great things Mexico has to offer.

Treat yourself to a wonderful evening of food and drink. And if you might be back, get to know the help a bit. It will enhance your experience, and you'll be glad you did.

4 Thank Richard G
Calgary, Canada
“Amazing experience & evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

From the minute we emailed them looking to do our reception the service was exceptional. When we walked in the service was the best. We were shown the buffet for seafood and salad & hot sides. Once we had gotten those the parade of great meat selections started . Something for everyone from amazing filet to chicken & different sausages to seafood. They played music so we could dance, waiters were top notch in service. Definitely great value we will be back . So glad we chose this place.

1 Thank kerri n
Mexico City, Mexico
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Nice restaurante with superb abundant food. Fair price for the quality and quantity!!
! We had a wonderful time, excellent service!!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Great place you got there
I mean the service is great and the food even better.
Loved it.
Delicious.
I would love to go more often if i could only live closer
Well good luck and keep up the excellent job!!!