My wife and I stayed at Be Playa a few weeks ago. In short, it’s one of the best hotels we’ve ever stayed anywhere in the world and highly recommend it for those looking for a place to stay in Playa del Carmen.
-Modern, large, sun filled rooms with everything from dual shower heads, in room Jacuzzi, large outdoor deck, etc. These rooms have everything you want.
-Fantastic location about 4 blocks from the beach, in the main tourist area but yet on the fringe of a nice residential area. The location is one of the best parts of the hotel.
-Cool roof deck with pool, bar, great lounge chairs, and good views and music
-Amazing staff that you make you feel like family. You can’t ask for a warmer environment.
-Surprisingly good sushi restaurant. Some of the best sushi I’ve had and hotel guests get a 20% discount so it is affordable.
-None really. Some might be disappointed with the size of the complimentary breakfast but it’s more than enough to power you to lunch.
I won’t hesitate to stay at Be Playa the next time I come to Playa del Carmen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel. Bohemian style. 23 Suites. Junior and master with Jacuzzi and terrace. Excelent location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Be Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Playa Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Be Playa Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico