“excellent food and service”

Playa Maya Restaurant
Ranked #217 of 1,279 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Cobourg, Canada
“excellent food and service”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

this is my second visit this year.first time with four and this time with seven ladies. each time great food and service. very reasonable prices and great spot on the beach.Can't say enough good things

• Visited March 2014

Wi.
“Nice place to stop”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

After a few hours of shopping on 5th avenue we decided to head for the beach and get some food and beer. At this time we were traveling with our 2 daughters and their husbands. Playa Maya fit the bill. Love being seated on the beach so your able to eat and see the sea. Service was fast and attentive. Beer cold and food good.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Some of the best food in Playa”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have stayed at Playa Maya 7 times so have eaten there plenty. The food has been consistantly good over the years. The coconut shrimp and fish tacos are on the top of my favorite list.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank bizzokiki
HartfordCt
“Great food for hotel guest or anyone on the beach.”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Stayed at the Playa Maya Hotel in January and took advantage of the complimentary breakfast that was available every morning. Besides the complimentary breakfast there were a lot of other items you could get if you wanted. Because of the big breakfast and going out to different restaurants each night we did not have lunch here every day, but anything we tried was as good as all the reviews say.
So if you are staying here you are in luck and if you are passing by on the beach look for the place and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
Lousiana
“some of the best coconut shrimp I've had”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I read that Playa Maya has the best coconut shrimp in PDC. We ate here for lunch. My wife and I split the coconut shrimp and it was plenty of food after each having pina colodas. They may have brought out chips and dip also. Can't remember after all the meals we had on this vacation. I can't say if it's the best coconut shrimp in Playa because it is the only coconut shrimp I've had in Playa, but it was some of the best I've ever had if not THE best.

• Visited January 2014