“Now that’s some pasta”

Cuisines: Argentinean, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I placed a delivery and the guy I spoke to on the phone didn’t give up on me when I was mispronouncing the name of the place we were staying at. I kept saying no it XMan condos, you know like Wolverine and Cyclops - Xman Condos. He didn’t give up even after I did. Once I figured out our condos were pronounced sha man ha and not Xman as it was spelt, we had ordered and the food was just like my Godfather’s house. The Sauces and pastas were devoured by all and we were real hungry as we hadn’t eaten for about 6 hours on the plane. We were all full and there were still lots left. If the price was more and or the portions smaller than it would be like every other pasta place we ate at in playa. It's not the angel hair, prosciutto ham and peas butter kinda pasta place. It's the Eat here if you love you some real cheese pasta and sauce.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Off the beaten path, on 25th Avenida, you will find the best pasta
in Playa, if not Mexico! 10 sauces and 10 pastas allow you to mix and match! outside garden, great family run restaurant!

1  Thank T H
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We heard of this place several years ago, but thought it was more of a take out. I started reading the great reviews and saw it was also indeed a regular restaurant - decided we needed to give it a try.

Boy, we were not disappointed. It was just wonderful. My husband said the lasagne was the best he ever had and he loves his lasagne. My pasta was so tasty.

Overall experience was relaxed. Good service, good food. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

30 Dec We have been coming here for years. Papa Charley the owner passed away this year but business still being run by his wife in the kitchen and his son out front. Food is as great as ever with large portions. Be hungary when you go. Our Grandson pronounced his dish delicious. We had 5 in the group and each had a different dish and all felt the same way. This is one of our favourites in Playa and will likely be back before we leave at the end of the week.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Excellent place to visit, great people, cozy, excellent atmosphere and delicious pasta! Plates are huge!

1  Thank Diego P