“Beautiful view of the ocean”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Playa del Carmen
Sun and Sea Rentals
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We used Sun & Sea Rentals for the first time & Paul was simply amazing! We booked a one week stay in El Faro Million $ View for Thanksgiving week & the location of this complex was right in the center of downtown Playa (located on the water & calle 10 norte. The condo is located on the beach, the complex had views of the caribbean blue ocean & it was 1 block to the pedestrian 5ta avenida. Paul greeted us upon our arrival & gave us a quick overview of the condo. The complex has a huge swimming pool, with plenty of lounge chairs around the pool & on the sand. We purchased an inexpensive ice chest & took it down to the beach with us every day. The condo we stayed in was "turn-key" with a fully equipped kitchen, TV w/ cable in the living room & the two bedrooms, DVD players, stereo, two & 1/2 baths, and a beautiful balcony off of the living room & master bedroom. We will continue using Sun and Sea Rentals from now on! Thanks Paul!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank EvaM79

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This review is about a year overdue. Feb/March 2013 was our second year renting from Sun & Sea Rentals and we're already booked for next year. There's a reason we keep coming back! We have enjoyed the very best service, attention to details, and prompt responses with any questions or issues. I will admit, the only "issue" we've had in our experience renting from this company was a blender that needed replacing and within an hour or so, Paul was right there with a new one. Sun & Sea has a lot of properties and both Paul and Eileen have taken the time each year to show us different rental options, however, we seem to consistently land at Aqua Terra 305. It's a lovely condo that really meets all of our needs. The private rooftop is awesome! Aqua Terra is a beautiful building in a great location. Close enough to everything Playa has to offer but in a nice neighbourhood that's away from the nightclub noise so you can get a good night's sleep. (Speaking of sleep, the beds are super comfortable!) There are some fantastic restaurants just minutes from the condo, fresh juice bar, bakery right across the street and grocery shopping close by. This condo really feels like home away from home for my husband, myself and our friends & family who visit us there each year. Eileen & Paul, thanks for everything- see you next winter!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed in Aqua Terra 308, a beautiful Penthouse with a sweet private terrace with jacuzzi on the top floor. When we arrived we found chilled beer and tapas in the fridge, what a cool welcoming! Sun and Sea Rentals treated us really we'll and had everything top notch for us, couldn't have been better. Strongly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We rented back in earley march 2012 a condo located in Puerto Morelos. we paid at that time 50% because the people of sune and sea said to make sure to garanty the rental is was much better to reserve early,
On Nov 12 we email sun and sea about our coming trip. Sun and sea reply weilcome to beautiful Playa Del Carmen, So we replied back that we did reseved at Puerto Morelos.
Two days later we are told that the condo has been sold and that we couls not go anymore to the original place. Sun and Sea offer two alternate choice one more expensive in Puerto Aventuras and one at AQUATERRA on stree 34 in Playa Del Carmem.
Since it was quite late in the season we face no choice at that time we also has 6 flight tickets paid.
The condo itself was not too bad except for the noise on street 34, The choice of the Puerto Morelos condo was to take in family with some important healt difficulty to move around so that we were right and the beach. So to make our life a little easier in Playa it necessited to rent a car for 9 days the additionnal cost =$ 760..
I still dont understand why it did not happen because sune and sea should have had a contrat with the owner about their rental agrement apparently there was nothing except verbal. Another question is when was that condo sold why has it been discover after my email?
I know sun and sea will say they did their best but to me they woke up too late have a major lack in their follow up
Finally sun and sea did not try to find another place in Puerto Morelos they only look inside their condo availability again has it was very late in the season we had no option.

May I recommend to Sun and Sea to change their name to WAIT and SEE that would be more appropriated to the quality of their service.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank CanMike50
Reviewed October 26, 2012

First of all, we love the condo… and thank-you for the beer and snacks! I went through the binder that you had prepared and found the code and everything we needed. Once again, I am very impressed with your level of service and preparation. "Flattery" you say? Well, my comments are mere appreciation for an amazing job Eileen. My wife and I have been renting condo’s in Playa for the last 8 years and your preparation and attention to detail has been the best we have experienced. We would love to buy you dinner so that we can chat about the area and potential opportunities.

Thank you for everything.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Will A
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We were greeted by Sun and Sea Host upon arrival in Playa. He explained everything about the condo and gave us some specials for dining places in playa. Gave us a beer and made us feel safe and secure. The condo was as shown on their webpage and so we didn't get any surprises. Sun and Sea were always at our service and recommended a car agency where we got a great deal. Great company, I would highly recommend them as they were very knowledgeable about the area and gave us many great tips. We are planning our trip for next year.

Room Tip: We love the PENTHOUSE unit.... lots of room and very well decorated.