“Can't wait to come back!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Playa del Carmen
Sun and Sea Rentals
Digby, Canada
“Can't wait to come back!”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Spent a wonderful month in Puerto Aventuras. Quiet & peaceful. Surrounded by lush greenery and the sounds of beautiful bird song. Close to the beach and grocery store. This is the place to go if you are looking for rest and relaxation. We have already booked for next year. Can't wait! C. VanBuskirk, N.S., Canada

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Cheyenne72_11

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Vancouver
Reviewed April 2, 2011

I've been renting condos in Playa for many years. Sun and Sea Rentals is fantastic, everything as described, great service, groceries delivered and stocked prior to arrival, local cell phones, welcome service and a prompt return of my deposit. Aqua Terra is in a fantastic location, close to the beach, close to shopping and close to great restaurants. The rooftop of the penthouse was to die for! Every time I needed anything, or had questions Eileen was always available. I've already rebooked for next year.

• Stayed February 2011
2 Thank mexicojan
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Just back from 10 days in PDC. Our second stay at Aquaterra & there will be a third. Location is fantastic; short walk to the beach & even shorter walk to great local dining and shopping. The real plus when staying at Aquaterra is the friendly, prompt service that Paul & Eileen from Sun and Sea provide. Never a concern contacting them, thorough walk thru on arrival and always available should you have any questions. Both condos we've rented from this complex have been perfect and completely worry free. Highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2011
1 Thank Jasons70
PDC- Baton Rouge LA
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I rented PH condo in Aqua-Terra for my family from NY, in the mid February 2011. Actually, since living in Playa for more then 3 years, I know the "way around" and it was a pleasant surprise to stamble across the Sun and Sea Rentals agency. I was really amased of their services and a quality time Paul spend with me showing me a lot of condos in different parts of Playa. At the end, since my rental was for 10 nights, I got 20% discount and a welcome busket (which my nephews finished right away!).
Our 2 bdrs PH condo was a GEM! Very well decorated, situated, completely furnished and equipped, even had a box of toothpicks (who knew!). Very comfortable beds, dining set on the rooftop was MAGICAL, lounge area next to the pool was very inviting also! Walking distance to all the beach clubs, restaurants and the 5th Avenue.
My family was really pleased of how well they spend their vacation with me and I have to thank Sun and Sea Rentals for that!!! You are amazing guys and I'll definetely be back to rent with you again. With my best wishes and regards, Lana

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family